Friday, November 9, 2012

Lynnsay's Story

Happy Friday! 

Here's another great story from an Iowa adoptive family, proving that empty nesters often make great foster and adoptive parents, and you can make a difference at any age.

Lynnsay's Story

 
"My wife and I adopted Lynnsay March 22, 2012 (that happened to be her 2nd birthday also which was a double blessing!). Lynnsay had been living with us since she was three months old. We, my wife and I, along with our four older daughters (age 41 down to 30) instantly fell in love with Lynnsay. She has been a blessing to all of us. She is the sweetest little girl in the world (along with our granddaughters).



Even though my wife and I are 61 years of age we would highly recommend adoption to all, no matter what your ages. Lynnsay has made my wife and I younger!!"

Events this weekend

Congratulations to the families and children finalizing adoptions at Cedar Rapids Adoption Friday today! There are also some other great events happening today and over the weekend - take a peek!

   

0 comments:

Post a Comment